Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 56 269.6 lbs

Oh Happy Day!  I broke into the 260's today.  Now down a total of 22 1/2 lbs.  That puts me a week ahead of my goal as I was only hoping for being down 20lbs by the end of March.

It feels like it has been a long week.  Last weekend started out with being so busy that I hardly had any time to eat.  By Tuesday I was getting so weak and shaky I decided I just needed calories so stopped at Wendy's and got a chicken sandwich, fries and a small Frosty.  The Frosty was good, but the fries tasted weird.  I ate several more fast food meals after that, but managed to pull it back together yesterday.  I'm just so busy on my hospice weeks that there is no time to cook and so the food gets monotonous real fast.  I'm hoping to try some new recipes over the next couple of weeks as my best friend is coming to visit so I'm taking some time off and she is anxious to give the Primal Lifestyle a try.

Still making good progress physically.  My chiropractor continues to see me once a week and is doing traction on my neck and lower spine.  I am limp free most of the time and my shoulders are almost even now.  The only problem is my knee gets sore again after every adjustment and after every Rolf session so this week I've been sore for 4 out of the 7 days and have not exercised, other than doing a few sessions of the Intu-Flow, all week.  I'm hoping that will get better in the near future and won't keep me down for that long anymore.  I want to start back doing some sprints on the elliptical this week.  I'm anxious to get that 9 times more fat burning advantage!

So my focus over the next week is to try some more recipes and get some more variety.  Especially some vegetables.  And to start sprinting.  The 'lift heavy things' part is going to have to wait a little bit longer, but I plan to have all elements going by the end of April (when hopefully I'l be in the 150's woo hoo!).

No comments:

Post a Comment