Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 32

8 PM

Woke up this morning feeling terrible.  I was so tired and shakey.  I don't know if the fact that I didn't eat enough calories yesterday had anything to do with it or not.  I didn't eat any eggs for dinner last night.  I just had some bacon and then I was still hungry later so had 3/4 of a Lara Bar, which I know is just candy basically, but I just couldn't eat anymore eggs.  They made me so nauseous the night before.

So I made a coconut milk shake early this morning about 7 AM and that helped a little.  I still fell back to sleep for a little after that.

Today I had my first Rolfing session.  I really think it's going to help.  Can't remember if I mention it before or not.  My sister told me about it and it sounded like it was exactly what I needed to help get my body back into alignment and to help the chiropractic adjustments hold better.  I'll go once a week for 10 weeks to get through the initial series.  Immediately after the first session I no longer felt like I wanted to list to the right anymore.  He also pointed out, just like the chiropractor did, that I walk with my feet pointed out - like a duck.  When I deliberately try to walk with my feet straight, it feels like I'm walking pigeon-toed.  I'm a mess.

My sister ordered my thyroid medication today.  It should be here in a couple of days.  My temp this afternoon was only 96.0.  No wonder I'm barely functioning!

Food for the rest of the day was two fast food hamburgers.  (And yes, I ate the buns.)  I'm just going to have to do what I have to do until the thyroid program starts working and I get some more energy.  The one good thing is that even though I've thought about going back to my old ways and just doing fast food until I have more energy, I can't bring myself to do it.  Hamburgers are one thing, but I just can't go back to the burger, fries and coke thing or tacos or pizza.  So if I have to live on fast food hamburgers and coconut milk shakes for a while, well, that's a lot better than it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment