Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 25

Another day of being sick.  I'm sick of being sick.  My head hurts.  My eyes hurt.  Oh well, enough whining.

The one good thing to come out of this is the effect it has had on the rash on my legs.  After 2 days of not eating very much, the rash is 80 - 90% healed.  I can't friggin believe it.  After over a year of this constant, aggravating, incurable rash that has caused me to go through one billion tubes of hydrocortisone cream, not to mention one billion other natural remedies I tried in an effort to cure it, has practically disappeared just because I stopped eating.  Arrrrrrgh!

But at least now I know 100 percent what is causing it.  I know it isn't gone for good because I am eating again and I have the terrible suspision that eating eggs is contributing to it and I don't know how I'm going to get by if I have to give up eggs for a while.

11PM

I've been sick for too many days and am running out of food.  Woke up hungry today so made 3 fried eggs with the last 2 pieces of sausage I made last week.  Round about 1 PM ate a piece of pork loin my mom made.  Mmmmm.  It was good because I didn't have to cook it.  Had a coconut milk shake around 4 PM then was hungry at 8 PM so made another quesadilla like yesterday.  It's tough to stay strictly primal when it's been 4 days now since I've been able to cook anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment